Her name is Chloe. Born on 12.11.2012. Baby girl, first of my youngest brother. Her mother took her back to her hometown some 800km away from Kuching. It was Christmas and we're not celebrating it as we always did because Nenek just past away earlier that month.
I was not at home when they left. I was working, wishing that they didn't leave. Sigh~
I'm sharing this because I've been dreaming and missing her a lot lately. We used to laughed at how powerful she burp after milk, pass gas and her cries. Sob sob.. ='( I know I'm being such a baby, complaining like this, it's just that to share it with my mum, makes her quiet, cause she missed Chloe too.
![]() |
| See how peaceful she is in dreamland |
The worst part is her mother is not trying to make contact with us. I'm pretty sure we did nothing wrong to hurt her in any way. If we did, I really am sorry. We are just human. But what she is doing right now hurts us even worst. She's hurting everyone, cause we miss both of them. I do pray and hope both will return soon. I can't bear to dream and missing her like this.
![]() |
| A photo of her after some nagging text to her mum. |


No comments:
Post a Comment