Hi all!
I've been away for so long from blogging, (as if i do it daily! LOL)
So, guess what??
CHLOE finally returns home. Hooray! It was a touching moment. When she landed with her father at the airport, and when I first saw her, I almost broke into tears. She refuses to hug or kiss us, as if we are strangers. When we reach home, she keep asking for the grandma, the mother's side. Mum took her, and hug her, "Here's nenek.. Don't cry baby..' It went on for few minutes, and she was okay.
The day she arrived, she refused to play with me too. I can't even touch her. Until she went to bed. She sleeps in the 'uyut' that night.
Next morning, she woke up and saw me wearing glasses. Ever since, she start to call me mommy. She mistakenly thought I am the mother because she remembers the mother wears glasses like mine. Her father also told me that, back at the Aunt's home in Kanowit, she calls her aunty, mommy too.
Today, its just 2 days before it turns exactly 4 months of her return. We are very of her return. She can get clingy to anyone close to her. But we are just too happy with it. Now I am feel like to wake her up and give her a hug before i leave for work. But doing that will make me cry too.. huhuhu.. I love her like my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment