Tuesday, 15 September 2015

If I die tonight

Lately, this question always pop up on my mind. What if i die tonight?

What will happen to me? 
I heard, my soul will come out from my body, and wanders away until Death come to fetch me. Is it true? If it is, I think it is scary.

What will happen to my family?
1) Less one family member. Less jokes. Less laundry to wash, less food to cook.. More chores for mum, more room for my sisters... Its not easy, but God provides.. I believe that.
2) I hope they miss me every now and then, not only on my death anniversaries or birthdays. 
3) I hope they will pray for my soul.
4) I hope someone will comfort mum, because we're very close.. Sorry mum, no one to massage you from now on.

What will happen to my friends?
1) I do hope they will come for my funeral, especially the closest ones. 
2) I hope they pray for my soul. Seeing Death is scary thoughts. 
3) They will still visit my family although I'm no longer here. 

What will happen to my love?
I'm not worried. God's plan, He sent some angel friends long time ago to keep him occupied when I'm gone. I believe he will soon forget about me and move on. I wish him all the best too. I know he can do it. And these angels will take care of him. 

Sorry I'm being emotional a bit about this. Its just that I can't tell these people how much I love them. Because saying or thinking the word LOVE makes me cry. Did I share enough love with them? I'm just trying my best to LOVE everyone, and hope I didn't hurt anyone along the way. If there is, I hope you could forgive me and pray for my soul when I'm gone. 

#lovingcanhurtsometimes #ifidietonight

No comments:

Post a Comment